Import Export Code (IEC) is a 10-digit identification number that is issued by the Director-General Of Foreign Trade, Department of Commerce, under the Government of India. It is also known as Importer Exporter Code. Every company and business person must obtain the code to establish a business that deals with import and export within the Indian territory.
IEC Modification is need to update when you have mistakenly put any information while applying for IE Code. You may need to modify details like email ID, contact number, office address etc.
Documents required for modification of IEC
- PAN card of the individual or company
- current/savings account cancellation cheque
- Passport size photo
- ANF – 2A application form
- Aadhar card of all the partners and directors
- Class-3 digital signature