Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
A Digital Signature is a secure key (USB E-Token) that contains the signature in digital format and is issued for the purpose of validating & verifying a particular person or entity.
Digital Signature is required when a person or an entity requires performing statutory activities online like filing returns or business registrations etc.
WHERE DSC IS REQUIRED OR MANDATORY
- Company Incorporation: The Digital Signature Certificate is mandatory if you are incorporating a Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership or One Person Company
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN): Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is mandatory while you are applying for DIN number
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Compliances): If your business's annual turnover exceeds INR 60 Lakhs it is mandatory to verify your returns with Digital Signature Certificate
- Income Tax: For all the individuals/professionals having an annual gross receipt of More than INR 25 Lakhs and for businesses with annual turnover of INR 1 Crore and above it is mandatory to file income tax with Digital Signature Certificate
- Goods and Service Tax: If you are a business entity (other than the Sole Proprietorship) it is mandatory to have Digital Signature Certificate for both registrations and verifying GST Returns online
- Import & Export Code: It is mandatory to have DSC while applying for an import & export code
- Intelectual Property Rights: Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is required for filing of Intelectual Property Rights like Trademark, Patent etc
- E-Tendering: A Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is essential for companies and organizations that take part or intend to take part in E-Tendering processes on various Government sites
- Employee Provident Fund: Employers in India can use Class 2 Gold or Class 3 Digital Signature Certificates for submitting their employee PF transfer claim form online.
- One Passport Size Photo
- Duly filed and signed DSC form ( provided by us)
- Self-attested copy of passport
- Self-attested copy of address proof